Protect your co-owned property from the consequences of fire or other damage.

You fall under the co-ownership regime when you are a syndicator, co-owner, tenant or COA member of a communal building. That type of building requires a different insurance approach than traditional buildings and homes. A package that goes beyond fire insurance alone and insures and protects the overall security of and improvements to the building and your share within this co-ownership. Thus, you as a share together with your co-owners secure the bigger picture.

Our solutions

Adobe Stock 193907694 150dpi

Block policy

A Block policy is the umbrella fire insurance policy for the entire communal building. This insurance ensures more efficient and unified handling in case of damage.
Pexels ksenia chernaya 5691518


As a syndic, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of your co-ownership. The insurance package is tailor-made and should be adapted to the specific features of your building.
Adobe Stock 269225034 150dpi


Together with your COA, you take out the right insurance policies that fully and correctly cover damage to your building. This offers you and your co-owners the security and peace of mind of a well-managed building.

Tailored insurance solution?

Can't immediately find the insurance solution you need or are you looking for a specific tailor-made solution? We are happy to look and think with you.
Your data will be kept. Check our privacy policy.